Greetings y'all! I'm a life-long camper and have been exclusively hanging for about 3 years. I'm a Youth and Family minister and one of my favorite parts of my job is leading mission trips with my high school students. A big component of my trips is creation care and how caring for creation relates to cari g for and serving not only those who can't care for themselves, but for everyone. Every year the number of students who bring hammocks with them increases. Its great to help them learn a new skill and talk with them about the joys of hanging!

In June, for our mission trip, 41 of us are heading west to Yellowstone NP where we we will go back country camping for 3 days and then head to Cody Way to serve for the rest of our time. This should be of our best trips yet!

depending on my mood, I use a HH Explorer Deluxe or Enough Double nest. I almost always bring both so I can offer the unused one to someone who's never experienced hammock camping.I just purchased a HH Super Shelter from Dirtwheels here on the forums and can't wait to get it.

Give me a shout if you're in my area!