Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kanagawa, Japan
Hammock: Eno, HH, DIY
Insulation: Winter Incubator
Anyone made snake skins for their Honeymoon suite?
I know it has 3 attachment points, but I'm thinking to:
1. Have the forward skin over one of the attachment lines
2. Make that line the first to tie to the tree (along with the back line also covered by skin)
3. Pull back skin on the front line uncovering the other front attachment point/line on the tarp
4. Tie the second front line to another tree
5. Enjoy the coverage goodness
Has anyone tried this?