Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St Mary's MD
Hammock: Hennessy Expedition & WBBB
FS Tarptent Moment like new
My son bought this for his Appalachian trail hike this year but switched it out after just a few nights in it. He's 6'3" and the tent is 6'6" inside. Great one man tent that is extremely easy and quick to set up. This tent has only been used a handful of times, no more than 10 nights. The tent is made from sil-nylon. It is freshly seam sealed with silicon.
◦ Fast setup — Under 1 minute from sack to pitched
◦ Interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms.
◦ Very stable and taut pitch with PitchLoc foldable corners
◦ No-see-um mesh with separate mesh door for airflow
and views; bug proof when zipped up
◦ Free-standing with optional 7-ounce pole
◦ Adjustable venting at ends, apex, and sides
◦ Quick drying — inside and out in minutes
◦ Reflective spectra cord guylines
◦ Weighs 30 oz.
He's asking 170.00 not including shipping.
Measure twice, cut once.
in times of crisis some run toward the fight.