Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hammock
    Clark Jungle NX-250
    Insulation
    3-season Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    For comfort and almost everything in one package, the Clark Jungle NX150, my daughter uses this one and loves it, you can lay on your side and the fiberglass rod spreaders makes it very open, I use the larger NX250.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Widerness Logics
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Looks like your head will continue to spin! As did mine. I finally decided on wbbb ... seemed like it had best reviews on the net. Good luck!

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    Goose bumps
    Suspension
    Bat Feet
    I'm a BIAS fan. Had them make me WW Micro, but 64" wide. It's 1.0 (or a little less) ripstop and weighs in at about six ounces with the whoopies on. I'm 5'9" and around 140#. It's like sleeping in a king size bed. I can lay almost sideways if I want. Side sleeping is easy. I put an adjustable ridge line on and made a couple of Fronkey style bug nets - one out of noseeum, the other out of polyester mesh, which is cheap at WMT and available in different colors. Used the light tan for the net and really like it.

Made hammocks for my two youngest grand children - of interest may be the pink and white crinkle finish polyester hammock with a white bug net that my grand daughter has. Grandson's is a bit more macho motif. Hammock fabric was shower curtains, already hemmed.

YMMV
    Love is blind. Marriage is an eye opener.

Hammock
    DH Raven/SLD Trail lair
    Tarp
    UGQ WD/SLD Asym
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    DutchBuckle &Sling
    Welcome Old Boot.

I too had several confusing rounds. So I did what everyone on here suggestion, i just started buying....I now have 4 hammocks, eno, 2 DIY and a HH. Oh and my daughters GT Ultralight (she's 8). Thinking of a DD hammock as well. My goal is to convert my entire family to tree folk.

I would have had them hung, but when I started digging the post hole to put up one 6x6 post in my yard my home owners association nazi woman had a complete fit about it since it wasn't approved by her. I only have 1 tree in my yard. When I explained what my intent was she said she wouldn't approve anything other then 'store' quality metal hammock stands that can move.

So i've told the wife we need to sell the house and move to Minnesota....she looked at me like I was nuts too. So i'm currently stuck waiting...........
    When the wife asks, I simply say "Shug made me do it".

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG CF W/ doors
    Insulation
    EE above and below
    Suspension
    Dutch whoopie hook
    Quote Originally Posted by NarlocB View Post
    Welcome Old Boot.

I too had several confusing rounds. So I did what everyone on here suggestion, i just started buying....I now have 4 hammocks, eno, 2 DIY and a HH. Oh and my daughters GT Ultralight (she's 8). Thinking of a DD hammock as well. My goal is to convert my entire family to tree folk.

I would have had them hung, but when I started digging the post hole to put up one 6x6 post in my yard my home owners association nazi woman had a complete fit about it since it wasn't approved by her. I only have 1 tree in my yard. When I explained what my intent was she said she wouldn't approve anything other then 'store' quality metal hammock stands that can move.

So i've told the wife we need to sell the house and move to Minnesota....she looked at me like I was nuts too. So i'm currently stuck waiting...........
    Just plant a 2nd adult tree in the back yard, disregard the constabulary!
    Hammock Gear List: https://lighterpack.com/r/cwjf0g

Hammock
    DH Raven/SLD Trail lair
    Tarp
    UGQ WD/SLD Asym
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    DutchBuckle &Sling
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor patches View Post
    Just plant a 2nd adult tree in the back yard, disregard the constabulary!
    No way to get an adult tree around my neighbors and fenced yard (not a real fence, one of those old fashioned 3 board fences for appearnces)

I could probably drag a 10 foot tree back there and then wait a few years for it to get bigger........

However I'm thinking after reading about the 'Boogie' man syndrome I should just pack up all my hammocks and take them ALL out on a solo and then just rotate which one i try sleeping in.

Either that or i'm going to start building something to hang in my Garage....it is a 2 car garage, with a motorcycle in it....
    When the wife asks, I simply say "Shug made me do it".

Hammock
    BIAS WWM w/ Knotty
    Tarp
    Shangri La
    Insulation
    Incubator 20 & Bag
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    BIAS... get the WWM with the dbl layer and you get the option of pad in pocket.

Hammock
    BIAS WWM w/ Knotty
    Tarp
    Shangri La
    Insulation
    Incubator 20 & Bag
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    <snip>

<snip>
    What can the home owners association actually do to you? It's your property get it done!

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB &amp; Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    I should just pack up all my hammocks and take them ALL out on a solo and then just rotate which one i try sleeping in.
    I've done that with wood burning stoves - 4 of them at once
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    HHEA, HHEUL, HHSD, GTUL
    Tarp
    DIY KindaLite 1.1
    Insulation
    TQ, DIY Fusion UQ
    Suspension
    W-Slings, Trunks
    Quote Originally Posted by gordonfreeman View Post
    What can the home owners association actually do to you? It's your property get it done!
    HOAs have immense power in the States. They can fine him or sue him for sticking in an unapproved post, owning a large vehicle, or any number of offenses that contravene their arbitrary rules. If you enjoy your freedom, don't buy a house in an HOA.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast