Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    Kammok Roo
    Suspension
    Python Straps

Discounted Kammoks until the end of August

Kammok, a new brand of camping hammocks, began a preorder campaign on Kickstarter.com last week. I'm convinced that the most experienced hammock campers can be found on HF and we would love for some of you to give us a try and provide your feedback.

Here is a link to the Kickstarter page. We are a company that is focused on products with purpose. We are constantly working with our non-profit partners to provide humanitarian aid to people in need.

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    I think the kammock looks nice. I like the stuff sack alot. It says it will be launched on sep 1st? also is that a kammock back pack?
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    Kammok Roo
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    I think the kammock looks nice. I like the stuff sack alot. It says it will be launched on sep 1st? also is that a kammock back pack?
    The backpack is a prototype. We may go there in the future....

Thanks for compliments. We are very proud of the Roo. Our website will launch on September 1st with prices at MSRP. Before then, they can be preordered at a 40-45% discount on our Kickstarter page.

We appreciate all thoughts/comments about our products.

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    If I am reading this correctly it is a request for funding the project. Not an offer to purchase a hammock. If I am wrong I apologize but as it stands now... pass....
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    When I saw the kangaroo I thought it was going to be a hammock with a pocket or pouch of some sort. Looks like an ENO. The green one looks like Shugs DIY in his videos. I like those tree straps. How much does it weigh?
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Hammock
    Kammok Roo
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinrev View Post
    If I am reading this correctly it is a request for funding the project. Not an offer to purchase a hammock. If I am wrong I apologize but as it stands now... pass....
    Kickstarter is technically a funding platform. However, we provide product in exchange for pledges. If you look at the $85 pledge on the right hand side you will see that you are getting a Kammok Roo (our one-person hammock), python straps, and water bottle. It is discounted 40-45% off of retail prices during this funding campaign.

Hammock
    Kammok Roo
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    When I saw the kangaroo I thought it was going to be a hammock with a pocket or pouch of some sort. Looks like an ENO. The green one looks like Shugs DIY in his videos. I like those tree straps. How much does it weigh?
    We have the kangaroo logo because all of our products will have a pouch. The Kammok Roo (one-person hammock) has an attached water resistant stuff sack. Our suspension straps (Python Straps) come in a pouch too.

The Kammok Roo weighs about 20oz with the compression sack, rope ends, and carabiners. The hammock in Shug's videos is different. However, Shug will be doing a video for us soon to review our products.

Hammock
    HH/SLD/GTUL/DH
    Tarp
    WL BD/MLD UL/OES
    Insulation
    te-wa/KAQ/WL/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Sorry but im with Ramblinrev, $85 for a hammock sounds awfully expensive, and if that is at a discounted price then wow. but i do like the python straps. when your offical website opens will you be able to buy them seperatly and how much do they weigh? but all in all good luck fellas i wish you well.

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelMalone View Post
    We have the kangaroo logo because all of our products will have a pouch. The Kammok Roo (one-person hammock) has an attached water resistant stuff sack. Our suspension straps (Python Straps) come in a pouch too.

The Kammok Roo weighs about 20oz with the compression sack, rope ends, and carabiners. The hammock in Shug's videos is different. However, Shug will be doing a video for us soon to review our products.
    if you got shug on your side you got a good start
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    HH/SLD/GTUL/DH
    Tarp
    WL BD/MLD UL/OES
    Insulation
    te-wa/KAQ/WL/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies
    but i def cant wait for the shug review!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast