Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    AAHHH man I am so pumped, here is my pack list, its pretty close to finished just trying to decide on a few luxery items like my JRB sleeves, aluminum stay, and one or two other things.

and I forget whom I got this excel chart from but its been a great help thank you very much.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I love SNP. R you going to be back in time for MAHHA?
    Yep, me and Cranky Bear are both going to the MAHA. I have to leave Sat after cookout however.

And Deucalion we are leaving the 20th and coming home the 26th. Shoot me a PM with you number and ill give you a call if you wanna try and come meet us.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I love SNP. R you going to be back in time for MAHHA?
    Absolutely!! I'm not gonna miss a Greatest hiker in the world, and sure is easy on the eye's breakfast, now that would be just silly!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL Snipe
    Tarp
    OES10x12catcutSpin
    Insulation
    Yeti,HG
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    What area will you guys be in, I will be starting at Rockfish Gap on the 22nd and hope to finish at Front Royal 28th. Hope to see you guys.

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleJ View Post
    What area will you guys be in, I will be starting at Rockfish Gap on the 22nd and hope to finish at Front Royal 28th. Hope to see you guys.
    Were starting at Swift on the 20th and finishing at Front Royal on the 26th.

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL Snipe
    Tarp
    OES10x12catcutSpin
    Insulation
    Yeti,HG
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    Looks as if you'll be a couple days ahead of me. Hope you have a great trip. I thought about heading up to the MAHHA when I come off trail, just depends how the body feels and if the wife wants me home.

Images
    Don't forget... the waysides are open now. Blackberry milkshakes are amazing!!! I usually hit up Elkwallow, as the AT comes out right beside it. Big Meadows is nice to, and a great spot to resupply. It's a short climb up to it from the AT though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deucalion View Post
    Don't forget... the waysides are open now. Blackberry milkshakes are amazing!!! I usually hit up Elkwallow, as the AT comes out right beside it. Big Meadows is nice to, and a great spot to resupply. It's a short climb up to it from the AT though.
    Yea I just can't seem to remember which one has what (some have better stuff than others)!
    We aren't doing a resupply, carrying it all!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    Yea I just can't seem to remember which one has what (some have better stuff than others)!
    We aren't doing a resupply, carrying it all!
    Don't blame you, SNP resupply can be a bit pricey. Still, don't miss Elkwallow Wayside and the Blackberry milkshake. The AT crosses the road right beside it. It's a long, slow climb out of there, and 5-6 miles to Gravel Springs Hut. Well worth the stop, if nothing else for the milkshake!

I might not catch ya'll on this hike. I have a few things that need taken care of at home as I'll be gone all the following weekend at the MAHHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Deucalion View Post
    Don't blame you, SNP resupply can be a bit pricey. Still, don't miss Elkwallow Wayside and the Blackberry milkshake. The AT crosses the road right beside it. It's a long, slow climb out of there, and 5-6 miles to Gravel Springs Hut. Well worth the stop, if nothing else for the milkshake!

I might not catch ya'll on this hike. I have a few things that need taken care of at home as I'll be gone all the following weekend at the MAHHA.
    Prices were one thing, but, also we are only out for 6 days (7 if something goes wrong) and the weight isn't that bad it also goes down each day!

Well see thats where the problem lies, we might stop for LRR to get a milkshake but I am not so sure I want to have that issue while on the trail (lactose intolerant)!
    I've done it before and man'o'man it was good, but holy cow the end result was bad! Now I don't know if they changed their line-up and added lactose free or soy, it's been a while since I have been down that way!

Sorry you can't make it/meet up with us!!! Will be great to meet you at MAHHA though!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast