Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Costco Hammocks

Yup, that is the Travel hammock. I have the Ultra light weight version and it is confy, and very light. I chose not to get the mosquito net covered camo version because it is covered in a white mosquito net, which makes it much harder to see out of the hammock then a black color. Also make it easier to see inside the hammock, for whatever thats worth.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinrev View Post
    no price savings after you figure in the back surgery and rehab.
    Insert drums here: Ba-dump-bum! Good one!

Images
    In all seriousness, though, this is a freakin' amazing deal on a lightweight and compact hammock. I have no experience with travel hammocks, but I may suggest some of my friends check into them so I don't have to go through the labor of making them one!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalin View Post
    In all seriousness, though, this is a freakin' amazing deal on a lightweight and compact hammock. I have no experience with travel hammocks, but I may suggest some of my friends check into them so I don't have to go through the labor of making them one!
    You can get the ultralight version for $15. It holds up to 250 lbs. and packs down to the size of a sofball. Great for when you go backpacking and want a tent and a hammock. Weighs less then a pound.

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    Well, you gave me an reason to go to Costco for lunch. I was going to pick one up if they had them but they didn't. Still fun to look around anyway.

Hammock
    BB
    Tarp
    zpacks cuben
    Insulation
    te-wa Freeze
    Suspension
    whoOpie slings
    Images
    so what genious decided to put a white net on a camo hammock? geez...
    I have the ultralight model, and looking at the construction and stitching I can honestly say it looks as good as the HH ULB I used to have, BTW the ultralight weighs 14.8 oz.
    Replace the cornball ropes and hooks with some flat webbing and youve got a decent product. $20 at Campmor.

Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

mozzy net

ok wait a second, the net is not white! it's tan and is a super high quality no-see-um mesh netting. also recently added shock cord style take-off's to reduce the chances of the netting being destroyed when hung to tight.

the air-bivy is now the "Air Bivy Extreme Shelter" and is a new product set to release within a month or two that is a UL rip stop (whombic nylon) hammock with sewn on no-see-um, like the skeeter beeter, except better hammock material, and smaller. It also includes an 8.5 X 8.5 rain fly, basically a bundled offering for $99.99 and will be sold at REI-Outlet and other sites.....KILLER DEAL!

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    Do you work for Travel Hammock?

Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

Travel Hammock

I do, name is Jon, in fact i am one of the owners. I recently found the forum and haven't been active in many forums, when i found this site i realized we weren't even listed as a mfg and thought i'd drop in to say hello.

Here is a question for you....We did our first version of the All Terrain Hybrid Hammock a year ago and my factory made some minor mistakes. They put the PU coated side of our stuff sack on the inside of the stuff sack, which needless to say makes it hard to stuff, unless you turn in inside out. Also, on the ends where the "S" hook slides through the width of the hammock they did the same thing! People with tech and outdoors skills would be able to work around this. Extremely frustrating and not able to sell it in good faith to my customers.....I can't stomach sending a product that isn't 100%...Anyway, I have quite a few left and would be willing to donate them to the first 20 people that would be willing to try them and provide feedback, based on the information i have given, but i need the testers to pay for shipping, i've already lost quite a bit of money not being able to sell them...You in??

Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

All Terrain Hybrid Hammock

By the way, the new ATHH is a great piece of gear and we will have a rep at the upcoming Trail Days....

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast