Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    This is the one and only problem that has showed up in Tapatalk for me since the new forum software upgrade.
    It's bugging me, but I guess things have been much worse on a desktop. (I use Tapatalk 99% of the time to read the forum)
    Ahhh ok, I thought it was something I was doing wrong...I'm new to the iPhone and haven't been using tapatalk for very long to know and understand its quirks 'n' all.

Oh and as a side thanks to Silentorpheus for teaching me how to post those screen shots....so cool now.
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Ahhh ok, I thought it was something I was doing wrong...I'm new to the iPhone and haven't been using tapatalk for very long to know and understand its quirks 'n' all.

Oh and as a side thanks to Silentorpheus for teaching me how to post those screen shots....so cool now.
    Mine shows this...

Quote Originally Posted by Nhott View Post
    Mine shows this...
    Correct, if you were to multi-quote the same person. But if you quote several people it shows the name of the first one for all in the multi-quote like my previous screen shot of my phone. But it may have been fixed, I'll try in a bit here to multi-quote to see.
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway

This is a test to see if the multi quote name issue was fixed or not on tapatalk.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Does anyone know how i would post a screen shot from an android phone?? samung galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Nhott View Post
    I hope my money goes to customer relations. It looks like basic or whatever it was called went free on both IOS and Android. HD on Android is now Pro with a tablet UI. Pro on IOS is now the paid version with a few bells and whistles and no tablet UI. HD on IOS wasn't working properly for months and as of last month has been updated with the iPad UI. Still lacks multi-quote and themes though. IOS HD is not listed on their webpage at all (that I can find anyway). That's as much clarification I can get out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by octothorpesarus View Post
    Again, software takes time to develop, support, test, and bandwidth to distribute. All these things require real dollars. Maybe tapatalk isn't worth the $3.99 for you and that's fine. I just don't see a case for complaining about the free version asking you to purchase the commercial version.
    I guess I'm misinterpreting the above quote. No offense meant for my part.

-Jeremy
    On my iOS device Tapatalk jumps straight to the thread I'm receiving notification on if the notification is still blinking on the lock screen. When I pulldown the iOS notification area and touch the a notification it takes me straight to the thread. I'm using Taptalk Pro 2.5.2. The Free version behaves the same way.
    Sorry I didn't hit the quote....

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Images
    Mine works as it should.

Here is a screen shot.

So here's a little thing I just learned. When I multi-quote on tapatalk and then read it on tapatalk it shows the name of the first quote for all subsequent quotes on the multi quote. But when I go to read it on my Mac it's as it should be. I guess this issue is only on tapatalk??

Sorry all I'm a little slow as I'm medicated at the moment, so please bear with me.

I wonder if there is an update that I haven't installed???

• + New Posts
  • Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast