Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cevans View Post
    OMG,,,got the Oldman Winter tarp in the mail today,,have it seam sealed and as soon as its cured and dry,,will put it up over the weekend and post some pics!!! It is pure AWESOME!!! AND,,,I love the color of hunter green,, Perfect workmanship,,and perfect service. And I am really amazed that its lighter than my other 10' x 12' silnylon and will weigh it when I have all the tie downs on it and let you know what total weight is. You cannot go wrong with Marty and Wilderness Logics,, I am totally impressed. Will keep yas posted
    sounds aweasome man can't wait to see the pics. but hey keep in mind the type of seam that they use over there at martys shop. for somereason it doesnt leak. he told me that people werent seam sealing anything and nothing was leaking. and ive been in some super big rain storms with no drops coming through anywhere.
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    keep in mind the type of seam that they use over there at martys shop. for somereason it doesnt leak. he told me that people werent seam sealing anything and nothing was leaking. and ive been in some super big rain storms with no drops coming through anywhere.
    For years, GoLite has been using a hydrophilic thread that expands when it gets wet and thereby seals the stitch holes. I have a GoLite Hex3 tent like that and it doesn't leak at all.
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    Etowah, gargoyle
    Insulation
    Wool, heater
    Suspension
    Varies
    Images
    I received my Night Owl today. Looks to be well made and Ill give it a good test this weekend.

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    OK, I just checked out WildernessLogics website for the first time and my interest in piqued. The Lite Owl is up now.

Can someone point me to an explanation of a drawstring footbox?
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Ah YES! New piece of equipment! Marty finally got it posted...going to have to get one of those as soon as I get back from a little trippin with all this fandangled new equipment to try out...lol,,I just hate being a gear freak.!!!

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    OK, I just checked out WildernessLogics website for the first time and my interest in piqued. The Lite Owl is up now.

Can someone point me to an explanation of a drawstring footbox?
    It is like an extra area to put your feet in. If you get it as an option (that's right it is an add on. I recommend it highly) it will also have the same adjustment on the head end. Another notable and popular hammock maker has a foot box area that's well liked. I find this hammock to be the most comfy I've laid in - ever! I have tried a few.I haven't tried every one there is but I think I found a winner for me. Just sayin.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Wilderness Logics Night/Lite Owls
    Tarp
    WL-TP/OMW/BF
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ x3
    Suspension
    Dutch-n-Whopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    It is like an extra area to put your feet in. If you get it as an option (that's right it is an add on. I recommend it highly) it will also have the same adjustment on the head end. Another notable and popular hammock maker has a foot box area that's well liked. I find this hammock to be the most comfy I've laid in - ever! I have tried a few.I haven't tried every one there is but I think I found a winner for me. Just sayin.
    now i have to get a Lite Owl...it maybe the only thing that can surpass the Night Owl. Wilderness Logics is the Bomb!

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Gosh darn hammock hobby! Ever time I get close to the perfect nirvana set up-WHAM someone changes the game! Thank you, may I have another. I gotta get a Lite Owl now to calm the gram weenie side of me. Yea, another tracking fix!
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1 & 1.7
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG Incbtr-AH Potmc
    Suspension
    WB Adj Web
    Images
    OK. So who is going to post video of the Night Owl or Lite Owl showing how these drawstring boxes work??

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    For years, GoLite has been using a hydrophilic thread that expands when it gets wet and thereby seals the stitch holes. I have a GoLite Hex3 tent like that and it doesn't leak at all.
    aweasome. I didnt know that man. I have no idea what his is but I can say that it doesnt leak and hasnt seen any seal
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast