Tarp
    SUPA FLY
    Insulation
    golite TQ, Yeti UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images

I am not sure how to put this....

So this is my first time ever posting something like this, and i am kind of embarrassed to do this, but here goes.

I ordered 1.5 feet of titanium foil from titaniumgoat.com, and it was mistakenly sent to gulfport ms because paypal had an old address somehow, they refused shipment, and it was sent back to titanium goat. i got an email from paypal and call from the condo center saying such, and i promptly sent to titanium goat with my correct address, and requested that it was sent there. that was the beggining of last week. i have since called, and emailed and so far no response.

my question to you guys is if this is normal? have any of you had any dealings with this site?

EDIT: thanks for moving me to the right spot! you mods are great!
    Last edited by rickycodie; 05-17-2013 at 10:41.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB DL 1.1 & Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Black MacCat Del.
    Insulation
    Yeti 3,4 & HRQ/HGB
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopie
    Images
    I've dealt with TG and had no problems. Give it some time and email again.

bill
    " The mind creates the abyss, the heart crosses it."

“The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.” ~Wayne Dyer

www.birchsidecustomwoodwork.com

Hammock
    DIY
    Images

"...somehow..."

We all make mistakes. TiGoat will probably forgive you because they will want to keep your business and their good reputation. Was the shipping expensive?

Hammock
    Hennesy
    Tarp
    various
    Insulation
    pads, foam
    Images
    They may be waiting to get the package back. They want to verify your story as well as it's probably not something they ship a lot of so reshipping the piece makes sense to them. OTOH they should at least tell you that,

Somebody can correct me on this but I think Paypal may print the shipping label as part of the order. You need to check Paypal has the correct information. They may also be waiting for that to happen as a way to verify you are who you say you are.
    YMMV

HYOH

Free advice worth what you paid for it. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nothermark View Post
    They may be waiting to get the package back. They want to verify your story as well as it's probably not something they ship a lot of so reshipping the piece makes sense to them. OTOH they should at least tell you that,

Somebody can correct me on this but I think Paypal may print the shipping label as part of the order. You need to check Paypal has the correct information. They may also be waiting for that to happen as a way to verify you are who you say you are.
    +1

I have been ordering stuff from Ti Goat for a couple years, speaking of which I need to order some more Ti foil as I'm almost out. Anywho I have never had an issue with them.

I say give it a bit, change your address on paypal, double check next time to make sure everything is correct. Mistakes happen, we all are human no need to be embarrassed we all have done this before, and will probably do it again.
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    WB BlackBird DL 1.1, HH Scout
    Tarp
    Modified Chinook
    Insulation
    UQ Incubator 20'
    Suspension
    Dutch & WBBB setup

Re: I am not sure how to put this....

I'm no help to your post but wanted to say thanks for something else to spend my money on lol

Hammock
    DIY Green Cat cut
    Tarp
    SUPA FLY
    Insulation
    golite TQ, Yeti UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
    We all make mistakes. TiGoat will probably forgive you because they will want to keep your business and their good reputation. Was the shipping expensive?
    No, as i recall it was 10.00 total with 2.00

I have since changed the address. thanks for your reassurances, i hope to make this into a windscreen for my trip on the 8th.

Images
    Ive always got responded to, unlike fourdog stoves who never answers or responds to any email or phone calls and voicemails spanning a month and a half...

The Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
    Hammock
    WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    Quote Originally Posted by fallkniven View Post
    Ive always got responded to, unlike fourdog stoves who never answers or responds to any email or phone calls and voicemails spanning a month and a half...
    don has always gotten back to me in a timely manner, he's never failed to give me good customer service......

seems like alot of people on here have problems with one particular vendor that no one else has problems with, not sure what the correct term is but everyone has their "white whale"......

i know recently we have a customer that got 3 orders in a row from us that were wrong, and they were mad and i don't blame them one bit, but we ship hundreds or orders a week and for some reason theirs was the only one messed up, there was no rhyme or reason to it, and it was a different problem everytime, just worked worked out that way, it's like murphys law is just for that one particular customer, maybe the case here

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boothill View Post
    don has always gotten back to me in a timely manner, he's never failed to give me good customer service......

seems like alot of people on here have problems with one particular vendor that no one else has problems with, not sure what the correct term is but everyone has their "white whale"......

i know recently we have a customer that got 3 orders in a row from us that were wrong, and they were mad and i don't blame them one bit, but we ship hundreds or orders a week and for some reason theirs was the only one messed up, there was no rhyme or reason to it, and it was a different problem everytime, just worked worked out that way, it's like murphys law is just for that one particular customer, maybe the case here

boot

I've heard either he responds to some, and most others never get answered. Either way, I'll never order from him again. My shipment was messed up, but I can't get a hold of him to do anything about it.

• + New Posts