Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies

$100 off purchase of new Enlightened Equipment Epiphainy-K through end of March

I am working hard to get the website updated with all the updates I have made to our products. The biggest overhaul was given to the Epiphany and it will now feature...

1) no-sew baffles which keep the body of the quilt 100% waterproof
    (perimeter still sewn so don't submerge it for too long)

2) KARO Step baffle configuration: Baffles are now boxes instead of tubes which prevent
    down shift side to side as well as head to foot. Corners of baffles are open to
    allow down to be moved about the quilt to fine tune the warmth.

3) Variable loft: the quilt is now lofted by using a built in stuff sack style pump.
    This means you can loft the quilt more or less depending on the temps that day. This
    pump takes the place of a nylon stripe or needle holes to let in air making the
    entire shell and liner free of any holes which offer even greater protection to the
    down (perimeter is sewn but this will only let water in if submerged)

4) 10% over stuff. I am no over stuffing all down quilts by 10% to increase down
    management

5) 900Fill down. I am upgrading to 900 fill down from 800 i used before, but still
    calculating down needed based on 800 to give the fullest plump lofting quilt as
    possible.

For those who purchase the new Epiphany-K in March you will get it for $100 less than i will be selling it for the rest of the year. I am hoping to trade this $100 for pics and reviews of the quilt. I want you to buy it, use it, and tell people about it. Send me the pics and links to reviews with the implied consent of my use of those items to help me promote the quilt. Many of you here would have done that any way so not much to ask for $100 savings i don't think.

Other products have been updated too. Now using Climashield APEX in all synthetic quilts. Using KARO baffles in the revelation and the Epiphany-XP will also get the built in stuff sack pump to replace its nylon stripe.

The site should be up and ready for orders by Monday 3/14. That will give 2 weeks to buy at reduced prices.

-Tim

Hammock
    Wraith UL, XLC ,Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    WB BMJ & Edge
    Insulation
    Burrow,TeWa,GoLite
    Suspension
    Whoopie, Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshLaw303 View Post
    I am working hard to get the website updated with all the updates I have made to our products. The biggest overhaul was given to the Epiphany and it will now feature...

1) no-sew baffles which keep the body of the quilt 100% waterproof
    (perimeter still sewn so don't submerge it for too long)

2) KARO Step baffle configuration: Baffles are now boxes instead of tubes which prevent
    down shift side to side as well as head to foot. Corners of baffles are open to
    allow down to be moved about the quilt to fine tune the warmth.

3) Variable loft: the quilt is now lofted by using a built in stuff sack style pump.
    This means you can loft the quilt more or less depending on the temps that day. This
    pump takes the place of a nylon stripe or needle holes to let in air making the
    entire shell and liner free of any holes which offer even greater protection to the
    down (perimeter is sewn but this will only let water in if submerged)

4) 10% over stuff. I am no over stuffing all down quilts by 10% to increase down
    management

5) 900Fill down. I am upgrading to 900 fill down from 800 i used before, but still
    calculating down needed based on 800 to give the fullest plump lofting quilt as
    possible.

For those who purchase the new Epiphany-K in March you will get it for $100 less than i will be selling it for the rest of the year. I am hoping to trade this $100 for pics and reviews of the quilt. I want you to buy it, use it, and tell people about it. Send me the pics and links to reviews with the implied consent of my use of those items to help me promote the quilt. Many of you here would have done that any way so not much to ask for $100 savings i don't think.

Other products have been updated too. Now using Climashield APEX in all synthetic quilts. Using KARO baffles in the revelation and the Epiphany-XP will also get the built in stuff sack pump to replace its nylon stripe.

The site should be up and ready for orders by Monday 3/14. That will give 2 weeks to buy at reduced prices.

-Tim
    I'm in, can't wait!!

Banned
    Hammock
    Nylon between two trees.
    Tarp
    Simply Light
    Insulation
    enLIGHTened Eqmt.
    Suspension
    Made Some Whoopie!
    Tim,
    Are going to start doing custom stuff again anytime soon or just the basics?

BF

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    define custom. I am sticking with quilt work and will talk about doing custom sizes or custom quilts at most likely a 20% premium over stock stuff. Once i get through these sale orders i am going to start building a stock of 1 or 2 of each most popular products so i'll want to sell those instead of making everything custom. PM me if you have something particular in mind.

-Tim

Banned
    Hammock
    Nylon between two trees.
    Tarp
    Simply Light
    Insulation
    enLIGHTened Eqmt.
    Suspension
    Made Some Whoopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshLaw303 View Post
    define custom. I am sticking with quilt work and will talk about doing custom sizes or custom quilts at most likely a 20% premium over stock stuff. Once i get through these sale orders i am going to start building a stock of 1 or 2 of each most popular products so i'll want to sell those instead of making everything custom. PM me if you have something particular in mind.

-Tim
    Sleeping bag conversions?

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I stopped doing those because i don't feel that i can produce a professional quality finished product. It is very hard to take something that is finished and turn it into something else and make the new thing look like it was always that way. I also tend to get more orders than i can handle already which makes it easy to turn down these jobs that i don't feel i can do well.

-Tim

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Product descriptions and prices are up now. Still can't order and no pics. The home page is a mess and i need to rip apart the side bar, but the prices and descriptions are up.

-TIm

Hammock
    DIY,Speer,Tbird, JRB
    Tarp
    HG CF, MacCat, GG
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Speer,UGQ
    Suspension
    numerous, seasonal
    Images
    Tim

It is good to see that you have made improvements, and gotten new products up

I really like those quilts, but have to save for a bit

Or do the DIY with Cubin

TZ
    Life's A Journey
    It's not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
    Woo Hoo!....What a Ride!

My PHOTOS

My VIDEOS

Banned
    Hammock
    Nylon between two trees.
    Tarp
    Simply Light
    Insulation
    enLIGHTened Eqmt.
    Suspension
    Made Some Whoopie!
    Tim,
    Did i or did i not see an under quilt on your site? It's not there now, but i am sure i saw it....
    Also, do you have weights listed somewhere?

Thanks!

BF

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    working on weights now. Old weights won't apply to new products as i am now using overfill and the inflation tube and bonding strips (tube and bonding adds .5oz)

Took down the UQ as it wasn't diff cut and i need to spend some more time getting it right. If you want a non dif cut rectangle let me know i can do that with no cost premium for custom sizing.

-Tim

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast