Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Just stumbled across your site! I can't wait to recover from Christmas shopping, I will def be ordering one as well!!

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bradmel1008 View Post
    Just stumbled across your site! I can't wait to recover from Christmas shopping, I will def be ordering one as well!!
    Thank you, bradmel1008!
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    AHE/WL/DiY
    Suspension
    straps and stuff
    Site looks good, business is picking up, looks like a winner, Lost Biker. Good luck.

Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters, ENO DN, NW Aspen
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Natural body fat
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings

Thumbs up Sold Out....

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Biker View Post
    There's only the shells for sale right now, but I'll be adding other things shortly.

www.underquilts.com
    Dude - less than two days and you are already sold out of all your stock. Way to go!

Though now you have angry / disappointed / heart-broken clients crying in their keyboards....

Let us know when you get restocked. I'll set a monitor on this thread...

<edit>
    I guess I should have read all the messages before making the comment of it being sold out. I still want to know when you get restocked.
    </edit>

GeezerScouter

P.S. Yeah - I know there isn't such a think as 'edit' in html. I'm just a bubble off center when it comes to stuff like that.
    Last edited by GeezerScouter; 12-28-2012 at 11:34.

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Rust View Post
    Site looks good, business is picking up, looks like a winner, Lost Biker. Good luck.
    Thanks Les! Have a Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerScouter View Post
    Dude - less than two days and you are already sold out of all your stock. Way to go!

Though now you have angry / disappointed / heart-broken clients crying in their keyboards....

Let us know when you get restocked. I'll set a monitor on this thread...

<edit>
    I guess I should have read all the messages before making the comment of it being sold out. I still want to know when you get restocked.
    </edit>

GeezerScouter

P.S. Yeah - I know there isn't such a think as 'edit' in html. I'm just a bubble off center when it comes to stuff like that.
    I've been praying for my fabric to get here early, so are about a hundred other people waiting in line. I really, really didn't expect to sell out so fast. It shocked me something fierce! 22 uq shells were gone in less than 5 hours. My mail person was not happy with me that day.

I just want to say "Thank You" to everyone for their great support and I will try very hard to get everyone what they want as quickly as my Singer 201 will go.. I'll be placing another order for more materials in a few minutes so I won't be caught short again.

Rest assured, I will post everywhere when I get some made. Hopefully I'll get Scott's package tomorrow afternoon - then it's all night to get caught up!

So thank you for your patience, everyone, and thank you for all the well wishes and kind words!

Dave
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    Superior Gear
    Tarp
    Superior Gear
    Insulation
    Down
    Can you see a trend of what is selling? Was the first batch half full length and half torso length? Inquiring minds want to know. OK I'm just being nosey. When I do finally get to order I know I will want a full length UQ and maybe by then you will be offering the TQ as well. I have already told my wife I want one for my birthday in Feb. I'm hoping she will go for it.
    Pete.
    The opinions expressed by this user are not those of a competent individual. If they were that would mean I know what I am talking about.

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RePete View Post
    Can you see a trend of what is selling? Was the first batch half full length and half torso length? Inquiring minds want to know. OK I'm just being nosey. When I do finally get to order I know I will want a full length UQ and maybe by then you will be offering the TQ as well. I have already told my wife I want one for my birthday in Feb. I'm hoping she will go for it.
    All the full length went first then the torso length. Hope to see you this Feb!

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1dl, HH deluxe
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix uq
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Fantastic idea! Glad it has taken off with such success, I know I definitely am in line for an order! I have been wanting a new full length and this is perfect

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    8x10 Equinox Egret
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

Thumbs up Just what I need!

I'll be surely buying one of these in the very near future. I just inherited an amazing antique sewing machine, but i'm far from a tailor. you're helping me cheat a p.i.t.a. project. thank you!

Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters, ENO DN, NW Aspen
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Natural body fat
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings

Down Fill Reference Chart

I want to thank you for the Down Fill reference chart. Between the pre-built UQ and this chart, I am a lot more confident that I could make my own sorta/kinda DYI UQ.

Down Fill Reference Chart - scroll down the page

So one day I'll be able to proudly claim I have a Lost_Biker UQ.

Though in my day, baggies weren't used for measuring Down.

GeezerScouter

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast