Hennessy Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    DIY Hexish Tarp
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings

Where'd they go?

I just ordered a topflight quilt for my son for his birthday as we're taking him on his first backpacking trip.
    I confirmed with Paul and Missy that it could be done in the time frame and they said yea it could. Put in the order and then got a message that they're closed until the 30th? I'm really hoping that was typo. Anyone know if they decided to take off for the entire month instead of just the dates they posted? We don't have the funds to order a second quilt from another vendor if they are in fact closed.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    I just ordered a topflight quilt for my son for his birthday as we're taking him on his first backpacking trip.
    I confirmed with Paul and Missy that it could be done in the time frame and they said yea it could. Put in the order and then got a message that they're closed until the 30th? I'm really hoping that was typo. Anyone know if they decided to take off for the entire month instead of just the dates they posted? We don't have the funds to order a second quilt from another vendor if they are in fact closed.
    Hi Whiskeyjack,
    we are gone camping this weekend and are off next week... but any one who had a need date and we confirmed it... you will def have it in time for your trip. Sorry for any confusion. All is good

Missy
    Missy Lou - Senior Tarp Queen @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    The auto reply you received was for the 30th of June... not July... lol... yeah that might have been a typo.. again sorry for any confusion.
    Missy Lou - Senior Tarp Queen @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
    Hi Whiskeyjack,
    we are gone camping this weekend and are off next week... but any one who had a need date and we confirmed it... you will def have it in time for your trip. Sorry for any confusion. All is good

Missy
    It's not camping if you're checking HF this early in the morning!
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    Hennessy Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    DIY Hexish Tarp
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Thanks Missy. I just checked the e-mail and it did say July. thanks for the reply. My panic attack has been stopped. Have a great weekend!

• + New Posts