WBBB
    Tarp
    MEC Silnylon 9x12
    Insulation
    WB UQ / DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    The Ohm 2.0 is a great pack, my bud LazyRiver has it and I think the addition of the Circuit belt really adds to the carry ability of the pack! Not so sure the movement of the carbon hoop stay to inside the pack changed anything other than aesthetics???

Yea if you can check out the packs in hand first that would be a great thing!
    Hey all,

Thanks again for all your feedback! Well I couldn't seem to wait until this weekend to see both packs in person and ended up ordering an Ohm 2.0. Chris was amazing. He answered all of my questions over a period of three days with responses every day. Knowing I had an upcoming hike he was even able to get it shipped to me in 2 days! Crazy awesome customer service. I took it out the other day for a test drive loaded down with 25 lbs. 5 mile hike and the pack was flawless. I love this pack! Top quality construction and the more I use it the more I realize how well thought out this pack is. every pocket, compartment and overall layout of the pack is prescriptively everything I've liked from a number of different packs all pulled into one. Love this thing. Thanks again for all your responses and suggestions! I think I'll be enjoying this pack for many many miles to come. Although I've never had any experience with the original ohm. I must say the new hip belt system on the Ohm 2.0 from the larger packs is amazing. It really distributes the load very well and very comfortably.

Cheers

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl xlc
    Tarp
    HG cuben
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch bkls
    I teetered on the Ohm vs Ohm 2.0 decision for a while. I hope you make it up to Mohican so I can get a look at the 2.0 .

Enjoy!

David

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Starr View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks again for all your feedback! Well I couldn't seem to wait until this weekend to see both packs in person and ended up ordering an Ohm 2.0. Chris was amazing. He answered all of my questions over a period of three days with responses every day. Knowing I had an upcoming hike he was even able to get it shipped to me in 2 days! Crazy awesome customer service. I took it out the other day for a test drive loaded down with 25 lbs. 5 mile hike and the pack was flawless. I love this pack! Top quality construction and the more I use it the more I realize how well thought out this pack is. every pocket, compartment and overall layout of the pack is prescriptively everything I've liked from a number of different packs all pulled into one. Love this thing. Thanks again for all your responses and suggestions! I think I'll be enjoying this pack for many many miles to come. Although I've never had any experience with the original ohm. I must say the new hip belt system on the Ohm 2.0 from the larger packs is amazing. It really distributes the load very well and very comfortably.

Cheers
    Awesome news, glad you decided on one and are super pleased with your decision! You won't be disappointed with your choice as you have already found out the quality that Chris delivers (product and CS) are top notch and long lasting (see the many Shug vids and you will see the same pack in pretty much every one, except winter with the Ohm)! Although I don't think you could have went wrong with any of the packs mentioned!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    MEC Silnylon 9x12
    Insulation
    WB UQ / DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannerstone View Post
    I teetered on the Ohm vs Ohm 2.0 decision for a while. I hope you make it up to Mohican so I can get a look at the 2.0 .

Enjoy!

David
    Hey David,

I'll be up at mohican tonight. Unfortunately i'll have to head back around 12:30 tomorrow. Looking forward to it though!

Cheers,

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    MEC Silnylon 9x12
    Insulation
    WB UQ / DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    Awesome news, glad you decided on one and are super pleased with your decision! You won't be disappointed with your choice as you have already found out the quality that Chris delivers (product and CS) are top notch and long lasting (see the many Shug vids and you will see the same pack in pretty much every one, except winter with the Ohm)! Although I don't think you could have went wrong with any of the packs mentioned!
    I'm super glad as well. The quality AND CS are second to none. At least in my experience thus far. I'm sure other cottage industries have outstanding CS as well. Very long lasting indeed. I've been watching Shug's videos for a long time and have noticed he's pretty much always used the same pack. Super happy with my decision. Thanks again!

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123