Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images

White Mt Hammocks still open ??

Is White Mt Hammocks still in business ? Can't get their web site to come up.

http://www.whtmtindsew.com/
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    Dutchware knotty mod
    Tarp
    Toxaway
    Insulation
    incubator
    Suspension
    Straps currently
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner76 View Post
    Is White Mt Hammocks still in business ? Can't get their web site to come up.

http://www.whtmtindsew.com/
    Yup, just ordered some cinches from Gary, new main site address though:

http://www.whtmtop.com/

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    Thanks, updated my links.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    Yep.

Gary has good service and speedy delivery

Hammock
    Homemade
    Tarp
    Homemade
    Suspension
    Readystraps

Website store being refubished.

Yeah, I'm still open for business. But! The outdoor webstore has been shut down for refurbishing. When it's back online in a couple of weeks most of the products I had listed earlier will still be listed.
    However, the name of the site must be changed because my account didn't like the idea that I was running another business under a non registered name. And, she wanted to charge me to do 2 tax returns and thought it would raise a flag yatta, yatta, yatta.
    So! The short of the short is that the outdoor site will be up and running soon.
    Under my registered business name and there will be a few items deleted but a few new items also.

Also: I have a new hammock but I'm not going to post it here because I've already seen a couple of my ideas on other sites since I showed them here.

Peace Out.

Hammock
    DIY End Channel
    Tarp
    DIY Winter tarp
    Insulation
    UGQ and HG
    Suspension
    Kevlar, amsteel.
    Images
    Edit: Wrong thread sorry!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    Yeah, I'm still open for business. But! The outdoor webstore has been shut down for refurbishing. When it's back online in a couple of weeks most of the products I had listed earlier will still be listed.
    However, the name of the site must be changed because my account didn't like the idea that I was running another business under a non registered name. And, she wanted to charge me to do 2 tax returns and thought it would raise a flag yatta, yatta, yatta.
    So! The short of the short is that the outdoor site will be up and running soon.
    Under my registered business name and there will be a few items deleted but a few new items also.

Also: I have a new hammock but I'm not going to post it here because I've already seen a couple of my ideas on other sites since I showed them here.

Peace Out.
    I'm confused by your post. I saw the other 14 page thread also. You have a business where you sell hammock and or camping DIY supplies, etc. You have "invented" a new mind blowing hammock that you refuse to introduce to the most concentrated website of consumers of hammock related camping gear on the planet, why exactly?

swank

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    Gary's main business is making cargo straps and other products not associated with camping and/or hammocking. Apparently, he added the outdoor products to his website selling the non-outdoor products and his bean counters have a problem with that, so he's in the process of converting one bidness to two.

I believe that most cottage guys producing hammock gear are doing so as a side bidness, just as Gary is, and I would guess that most of those work as employees of another business as thier day job. Apparently, its even more complicatged when you own your own business and try to expand outside the scope of that business.

Its your Government at work, making it easy for folks to run businesses and make money.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sargevining View Post
    Gary's main business is making cargo straps and other products not associated with camping and/or hammocking. Apparently, he added the outdoor products to his website selling the non-outdoor products and his bean counters have a problem with that, so he's in the process of converting one bidness to two.

I believe that most cottage guys producing hammock gear are doing so as a side bidness, just as Gary is, and I would guess that most of those work as employees of another business as thier day job. Apparently, its even more complicatged when you own your own business and try to expand outside the scope of that business.

Its your Government at work, making it easy for folks to run businesses and make money.
    Yes, I get and understand the complications of accounting for personal and corporate taxes.

My confusion, it appears he is talking about selling this product, but he is excluding his target market? That is an interesting marketing strategy?

swank

• + New Posts