Join Date: May 2008
Location: Northern Illinois
Hammock: Claytor Jungle Hammock
Tarp: JRB 11x10 Cat Cut
Mountain Hardware Lamina +20 - Sleeping Bag
As new, never used sleeping bag for sale. Regular length, left zip. Includes stuff sack and storage bag.
$100.00 - Shipped conus
The Lamina +20 from Mountain Hardwear is light and compressible for cold three-season use on backpacking trips and summer mountaineering adventures. You'll stay warm even when the dew starts to form on the grass around you thanks to the Thermic Micro insulation.
• Get rid of cold spots and enjoy enhanced loft with the Thermic Micro fill material welded directly to the lining
• Retain warmth with the ergonomic collar while you sleep comfortably in the slightly wider mummy cut and comfort-designed footbox
• Stay safe from the morning dew with the durable, lightweight nylon shell treated with Durable Water Repellent
• Stow your necessaries in the shoulder-level internal zippered pocket
• Keep warmth in without cinching any drawcords with the face gasket and tailored hood
• You won't wake up cold and clammy - the soft polyester lining wicks moisture away from your skin throughout the night
• When it's time to pack up and head out, stow your bag in the included nylon mesh bag and storage sack
• Temperature rating: +20 Fahrenheit
• Insulation: Thermic Micro
• Total weight: 3 pounds
• Shoulder/ hip/ foot girth: 62 in / 58 in / 38 in
• Fits to: 6 ft 6 in
• Shell material: ripstop nylon
• Stuff size: 7.5 in x 15 in
I use the same bag and it's nice (but haven't used it near the rated temp yet). A synth bag that packs small like down. Best wishes with the sale.
|hardware, lamina, mountain, sleeping|