Group Buy Guidelines. PLEASE READ !!!
Group Buys are a type of sale in which an items are purchased at a discount and these savings are then passed on to those who wish to participate. The person who heads the group buy provides their efforts in accepting payments, placing orders, packing, and shipping without profit. In general group buys should following these guidelines:
1. Group buy prices must be the actual cost of the item or items being offered.
2. Buyers must be charged actual shipping costs.
3. A small fee, totaling no more than .50 per order, may be applied to recoup costs for supplies such as printer ink, labels, packaging materials, etc.
4. Persons coordinating group buys must take into account PayPal fees and similar. These costs should be added to the total cost of the order with no mark up.
5. Accepted payment methods are up to those organizing the group buy.
In the effort to make sure that all group buys comply with the guidelines posted above, any thread started in the 'Group Buy' subforum will not show up until approved by one of the moderation team. Thanks for your cooperation.
Hammock Forums Mods
Disclaimer (aka The Fine Print)
We at Hammock Forums are not responsible for any group buys that any member in the forums put together.
We do not track every registered member that logs into the web site with 100% verification of mailing address and legitimacy. Our registration process is only done through verifying email addresses.
With that said, “BUYERS BEWARE” of any transaction you have with any members on Hammock Forums.
This is not to deter any group buys, but only to let you know that we are not responsible for any group buys that could possibly go astray.
Some things to consider when getting involved in group buys or any purchases of gear in any forums:
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett
Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
|group, guidelines., read|