Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern South Carolina
Hammock: DIY, Miskito
Tarp: HH Diamond & Assym
Insulation: UGQ & WL SS
Suspension: UCR's & Whoopies
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Tarp: WL Tadpole
Insulation: WL SS UQ, DIY TQ
Suspension: UCR SLS
Yeah, most think I'm crazy. I know I'm crazy, like a fox.
1. Back doesn't hurt anymore
2. Don't have to fight for the covers
3. Best sleep in years
4. Don't have to deal with snoring except my own which I can't hear
5. With my turtledog stand I can take it with me
6. Won't be buying anymore $1000. to $1500. mattresses
7. Found some of the best people in the world to spend the night with.
Most of us end up poorer here but richer for being here. Olddog, Fulltime hammocker, 365 nights a year.
Same here, I work with family so it's a big joke going around. My Aunt caught at the local sewing shop the other day and told the whole other side of the family that I sew now. Oh well, they're the ones missing out.