Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    I am glad you are receiving a refund from your credit company.

I am sad the, situation is so negative. Business is business it must be taken care of.

Hopefully you have saved orher people from going through the same situation.

Excellent job on documenting your effort.
    Last edited by IRONFISH45; 10-06-2017 at 18:59.

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Hopefully this post may save an unsuspecting person the same pain.

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    It appears the OP has received their response at least from the CC company. I am going to close this thread but leave it view able to the membership. Great job on presenting the facts, staying on topic, and remaining focused. This thread will be good data for perhaps the next purchaser.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Wolf MTN Gear

Hello to all fellow hangers,
    I would like to take this time on this post to clear up a few issues about my company Wolf MTN Gear being a scam. Allow me to frist say that im very sorry for how things happen and were handled during the time that my mother passed away. Yes I admit their was lack of communication, not getting orders out in a timely manner. When my mother passed away i fell way behind and became overwhelmed buy the number of orders that was coming in and I did have the right things in place to handle to the work load. Their were many mistakes that i have made since the time that i started the company and im very sorry for them. Since that time I have either issued a refund to customers that wanted one, or sent them their product for free just as our way of saying that we are deeply sorry and that I wanted to make things right and in a few cases they received their refund and I still sent them their product for free. It was never my intentions for anyone to feel like they are being scammed, taken adavantage of and I'm very sorry if anyone feels that way.

If their is anyone that reads this and feels like we didnt come through for you or feels taken advantage of then please reach out to me through email at [email protected] because I want to make things right and to change how you view Wolf MTN Gear..

Things we have done since then to avoild those mistakes again.
    1 Put things in place to help with communication
    2 Finished our website
    3 Given a more realistic time frame to receive orders

I would love the chance to earn your trust and business, as I love making backpacking gear. You can look us up on Facebook to see some of our new reviews from customers within the last couple of weeks.

Again Im deeply sorry for how things was handled during this rough time in my life.

Thank you,
    Shane
    Wolf Mtn Gear
    www.wolfmtngear.com
    https://www.facebook.com/gearatwolfmtn/

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123