Occasionally I want to ask a moderator a question and I'm guessing various moderators are responsible for content if the different forum. Perhaps you could put a sticky at the in the sub-forums indicating who to contact.

Specifically, I added a post to the end of the Events sub-forum for NW (Oregon). I was asking a question about the Frog Lake gathering and wanted to upload two photos. Something was going wonky in the upload process - I watched the "clock" spin for a while on the Mac. It looked like the photo I wanted up update was 1 MB and I though it would be much smaller. So I shrunk it down to about 350KB and tried again - because I didn't see the original in Image Management.

I wasn't too concerned because text there says an image will be deleted if it is not used in x amount of time. So I just selected the 350KB image to post in my reply and left the other larger one (duplicate name: MoreTrees) alone. I figure that will take care of itself.

Then I looked at my post and saw three images. The two I uploaded with descriptive text above and a copy of the second one inside a thin line rectangle with the words "Attached Thumbnails" on it. Maybe I will go away if move off of hammock forums and back again - some kind of refresh glitch.

But I figured I'd ask a moderator was didn't know who to contact. I knew I could find someone; I've ask question in the past. But I thought it would be nice if such contact info was in a sticky at the top.